Virtual Mental Health Services
Access to quality mental health services has never been more important. Like you, we understand the importance of keeping services intact during uncertain times. It’s part of our commitment to help strengthen kids & families.
That’s why we’ve expanded our virtual mental health services, even as the COVID-19 pandemic has halted in-office visits or programs.
- Online Therapy: Same sessions with a licensed counselor typically delivered in an office, but from the comfort of your home, and at a time most convenient for you.
- ANNOUNCING! V-IOP (Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program): Our IOP program is now delivered virtually, and available for high school-aged teens, who are discharging from hospitalization or may need stepped-up services to help avoid a more intensive level of care.
We’ll help you set up an appointment so you can easily connect with a Great Circle licensed clinician for a confidential therapy session. All you need is a phone, tablet or computer, and a video app such as Zoom. We’ll provide the guidance and support to connect you through a privacy-compliant platform.
You and your family can experience:
- The ease of communicating by screen – especially suited for teens and youth who have grown up using technology with confidence.
- The comfort and privacy of your home – within reach of a pet or other comfort item, especially for difficult conversations.
- The ability for your clinician to observe parent/child or sibling interactions so coping techniques can be tailored to each family’s unique dynamics.
You can also expect:
- Shorter wait times between your request for service and an appointment.
- No worry about travel time or juggling family schedules to physically attend an appointment.
- Flexibility to schedule a session that’s convenient for both you and your clinician.
Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program (V-IOP)
Think of Great Circle’s Virtual IOP (V-IOP) as simply shifting from physical places to virtual spaces. Like traditional IOP, V-IOP is:
- Beneficial for eligible high school-aged teens who need support after discharge from a hospital or require more intensive therapy to prevent hospitalization.
- Delivered over a HIPAA-compliant platform and accessible no matter where you live.
- Complete with weekly individual, family and group therapy sessions, skill-building activities, psychiatric evaluation, and medication evaluation as needed.
- Tailored to your teen’s individual needs, using a strengths-based approach.
- Covered by most private insurance companies, Managed Medicaid and grant-funded programs. We’ll work with your insurer for appropriate authorization.
We’re Ready to Help