Nothing has the potential to shape your child’s future quite like a good education.
If a child you care about is struggling in school, a number of factors could be contributing to their difficulties.
It is important that you work with the professional staff in your child’s school or school district to determine if your child has learning issues or an identifiable condition eligible for special education programs.
In conjunction with local school districts across the state, Great Circle provides educational services to help accommodate a range of learning styles and challenges.
- Attention problems
- Emotional/behavioral challenges
- Developmental delays
- Language function difficulties
- Needs academic instruction
- Non-traditional learning style/unsuccessful in traditional educational setting
- Sensory processing challenges