Sleeping, eating and living together under one roof is enough to cause most families to experience stress and conflict at some point.
But when these issues snowball out of control, they can disrupt and interfere with the harmony of the family – and disrupt the peace of its members. So much so that at times, families must choose to turn outside of the home for help.
Seeking knowledgeable advice from caring professionals can help families not only work through their current problems, but build better understanding and improved, positive relationships.
- Adoption issues
- Disrupted adoptive family
- Family support
- Family conflict
- Older youth seeking assistance with housing, life skills, etc. Link to Empowering Youth program
- Homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
- Need emergency shelter due to crisis, domestic/sexual violence, or abuse
- Link to emergency/homeless services