Community impact highlights:
- Foster care and home-based services impacted 2,122 lives.
- Intensive family intervention and parent education programs touched 208 lives.
- Outpatient clinical, counseling and intensive therapy programs and services touched 1,353 lives.
- Through collaborations with local public school districts, 77 children received accredited education services within a therapeutic framework through Great Circle Academy.
The Western Region is honored to be served by community members through our regional advisory council.
- Foster care case management services (expanded under contract with the state of Missouri’s Children’s Division)
- Parent education
- Intensive family intervention services
- Intensive outpatient services (for youth ages 6-18)
- Clinical and counseling services for all ages
- Community-based services center in Kansas City and Independence
- Day school (elementary through high school) in Independence
For more information on specific locations, click here.