Community impact highlights:
- Emergency shelter services provided through Ozarks Family Resource Center brought stability during critical times to 283 area children.
- 58 families attended parenting classes through the Parenting Life Skills Center.
- Intensive family intervention services helped families avoid at-risk behaviors, including avoiding alcohol/substance use, and improving time management skills.
- 24-hour specialized care touched 1,173 lives.
- In-home services
- Foster care case services
- 24-hour specialized care
- Intensive outpatient services (for youth ages 6-18)
- Emergency shelter crisis services
- Homeless youth programs
- Parent education
- 24/7 campus in Springfield
- Day school (elementary through high school) in Springfield
- Community-based/intensive therapy services center in Springfield and Joplin
- Parenting Life Skills Center in Springfield
- Ozarks Family Resource Center emergency crisis shelter on Springfield campus.
For more information on specific locations, click here.