Community impact highlights:
- 204 forensic interviews were conducted in suspected child abuse cases.
- Opened in October 2018, the emergency youth shelter impacted 34 lives.
- The domestic violence shelter helped 140 women and children rebuild their lives.
- In-home services
- Parent education
- Outpatient treatment programs
- Ozark Foothills Child Advocacy Center in Doniphan and Poplar Bluff
- Emergency youth shelter in Poplar Bluff
- Emergency domestic violence shelter in Doniphan
For more information on specific locations, click here.