Community impact highlights:
- 319 children received K-12 education services through schools in Lebanon and St. James, including specialized education for children on the autism spectrum.
- 434 children benefitted from therapeutic residential care services, including support for older teens working toward independent living.
- More than 2,434 lives throughout south central Missouri benefitted from home and community-based programs.
- In-home services
- Autism services
- Foster care case services
- 24-hour specialized care
- Intensive outpatient services (for youth ages 6-18)
- Older youth transitional services
- Outpatient treatment programs
- 24/7 campus in St. James
- Day school (elementary through high school) in St. James & Lebanon
- Community-based services center in St. James and Waynesville
- Community counseling center in Lebanon
- 1,200-acre experiential/outdoor therapy center (Meramec Adventure Learning Ranch) in Steelville
For more information on specific locations, click here.