5 in IL
Community impact highlights:
- Great Circle Academy held its first graduation from its high school program specifically for teens in substance use recovery.
- Autism education, respite and residential services reached a total of 868 children and their families.
- Outpatient clinical, counseling and intensive therapy programs and services touched 1,946 lives.
- Autism services
- Foster care case services
- 24-hour specialized care
- In-home services
- Parent education
- Intensive outpatient services (for youth ages 6-18)
- Counseling services for all ages
- Self-injury (and other pervasive emotional dysregulation disorders)
- Therapeutic student support and mentoring services
- Outpatient treatment programs
- 24/7 campus in Webster Groves
- Day school (elementary through high school) in Webster Groves
- Community counseling center in Webster Groves
- Community-based services center in North County and Hillsboro
For more information on specific locations, click here.