Community impact highlights:
- Home and community-based programs touched 2,279 lives.
- More than 1,100 children and foster families were supported through case management services and foster training programs.
- 1,457 youth were cared for through 24/7 care and transitional living programs.
- In-home services
- Foster care case services
- 24-hour specialized care
- Parent education
- Intensive outpatient services (for youth ages 6-18)
- Counseling services for all ages
- Older youth transitional services
- Outpatient treatment programs
- 24/7 campus in Columbia
- Day school (elementary through high school) in Columbia
- Community-based services center in Columbia and Kirksville
For more information on specific locations, click here.