Join Our Team
Opportunity. Integrity. A Path Forward.
When you become a member of the Great Circle team, you have a unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and families. Through our workforce dedicated to our mission and core values, Great Circle is committed to the highest level of integrity, compassion and service to our clients.
At Great Circle, you can unlock the fullest potential in yourself – and help guide others along a path toward a more positive future. It’s what we expect of ourselves. It’s what the children and families we serve so richly deserve.
Career Options + Benefits = Opportunity
Whether you’re just starting out, are a seasoned professional or looking to change careers, Great Circle has many employment options.
- Client services. Positions include: Youth care specialists, cottage supervisors, registered nurses & registered behavior technicians. Our front-line staff work daily to support children who’ve experienced traumas, have behavioral health challenges, or who are on the autism spectrum. Lots of opportunities for growth.
- Clinical & direct social services. Positions include: Licensed/certified therapists, social workers & foster care case managers. They work with children and families in crisis to provide therapy, parenting education and traditional casework, along with abuse prevention programs. Most services are delivered in family homes, some are delivered on Great Circle campuses. High need in all Great Circle regions.
- Education – Great Circle Academy. Positions include: Teachers and counselors with specialized education/autism training, teacher’s assistants and support staff. They deliver high-quality, trauma-informed schooling for students, K-12, with emotional/behavioral challenges, communications disorders or who are on the autism spectrum. Education/therapy credentials required in some positions.
- Campus-based schools in Columbia, Marshall, St. James and St. Louis and community-based schools in Independence and Lebanon.
- Accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States and approved by Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and Illinois Board of Education.
- Administrative. Support departments include finance, human resources, maintenance, food service, IT & more. Administrative staff helps ensure seamless program delivery, a strong financial foundation, and safe and healthy environment for all clients.
- Outdoor/experiential learning. Positions include summer counselors and year-round adventure guides to help children explore the physical environment at Great Circle’s Meramec Adventure Learning Ranch in Steelville, Mo.
- Industry-leading pay. Great Circle’s salaries are competitive and are regularly reviewed within the marketplace.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance & more. Available to all full-time staff, with costs substantially offset by Great Circle. Additional benefits: paid life insurance, flexible spending and health savings accounts, employee assistance program, accident/short-term disability insurance and tuition discounts.
- Generous paid time off. Up to 10 days in the first 12 months, 15 days after one year, and 20 days after two years.
- 401K with employer match. Full-time staff can enroll immediately; Great Circle matches up to 6% after the first year.
- Wellness program. Earn insurance discounts by participating in company-wide fitness and health challenges.
- Career advancement. With almost 20 locations across Missouri, there’s significant opportunity to grow within Great Circle.
- Licensed & certified staff. Certain positions require special certifications and licensing. This includes: Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA), provisional and fully licensed social workers, counselors and therapists, registered and licensed practical nurses, occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, and special education teachers.
- Breadth of services. Great Circle’s continuum of care includes more than 40 programs delivered to nearly 45,000 children and families each year.
- Training opportunities. Along with specific training for new employees, there is ongoing training for all staff, with an emphasis on understanding the effects of trauma on mental health and the importance of both client and staff safety.
Core Values + Mission = Integrity
Our mission is simple – to provide specialized behavioral health services and program to those who find themselves in difficult circumstances, often beyond their control.
We believe in living our core values every day
- Professional Excellence
Compassion + Family Strength = A Path Forward
We make a difference in people’s lives every day – for kids who’ve suffered abuse or neglect, been bullied, or faced challenges in school or relationships. We help parents create a nurturing home. And we help families steer through the uncharted waters of mental health challenges.
We are a progressive organization with innovative service at its core. Each employee receives trauma-informed training, which guides our daily approach. Using state-of-the-art mental healthcare philosophies, Great Circle provides a comprehensive continuum of care that responds to each person’s specific needs. All this is what makes us one of the Midwest’s premier behavioral health providers.
We invite you to join the Great Circle team to strengthen the lives of families and children – and yourself. Our work is often difficult, but the rewards are worth it!